The admissions are done on the basis of Entrance Test, for B. Pharmacy conducted by U.P.T.U., Lucknow and for D. Pharmacy, conducted by Board of technical Education Lucknow. However, management and the left-over seats are filled by the management on the basis of merit as per guidelines laid
down by the University from time to time. Prospectus can be obtained from the institute personally.
required at the time of admission
1. High school (Equivalent) Certificate & Marksheet (Original & 3 self attested copies).
2. Intermediate (Equivalent) Certificate & Marksheet (Original & 3 self attested copies).
3. Graduation Marksheets (if any) (Original & 3 self attested copies).
4. Transfer Certificate (Original) from earlier School/College.
5. Migration Certificate from concerned Board/University (Original & 3 attested copies).
6. Medical Fitness Certificate from C.M.O./C.M.S. (Original).
7. Character Certificate .
8. 7 Photos Passport Size.
9. Income certificate and Category (SC/ST, OBC, Minority and General) Certificate, If income is less than Rs.1 lac. per annum.
Fee Structure B.
Fees payable as per the State Govt. & University norms.
Note: It is expected that every student will deposit his/her fee as per
the prescribed norm in time. Defaulters, if any, will be reminded only once by a
registered post letter for immediate deposit of fee at his/her given address.
After one month of posting of registered letter, if the pending dues are not
deposited, strict action will be taken by the management for which the student
will be entirely responsible.